Southview was the last community to develop of those which comprise the Greater Forest Lawn Area. Southview is bounded by 17 Avenue S.E. to the north, 36 Street S.E. to the east, 26 Avenue S.E. to the south, and the Bow River to the west. While development of Albert Park/Radisson Heights and Forest Lawn areas began in 1910, Southview’s history only dates back to 1950. The curvilinear street pattern and street names are characteristic of that period.
The data included on this website is deemed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed to be accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS® and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license.